January 2021 Yoga Studio Guidelines
Please review our Yoga Studio Guidelines before visiting Mangala’s Maui Yoga Studios. Let’s practice good hygiene and mindfulness of how our actions affect others so we can continue to practice together!
- Masks will be required from the time you enter the building and throughout class. (begins Jan 19, 2021)
- Limited class size:
- Makawao Hot Studio: 8 students
- Makawao Main Studio: 9 students
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between each other at all times.
- Teachers will remain on their mat to maintain 6ft distance.
- Doors and windows will be opened in all of the studios to promote airflow, even the hot studio.
- All classes are now 60 minutes long.
- BYOP: Bring your own props. Mats/blocks/towels available for purchase in our studio. No rentals.
- No assists or hands on adjustment, only verbal cues.
- After traveling outside of the Hawaiian islands, we ask you to visit us after 10 days of returning or participate in the Hawaii’s Pre-Travel Testing Program.
- Mat placement will be marked on the floor to maintain 6 ft. physical distance.
- Air purifiers located next to the teacher in both studios.
Pre-Registration Now Required
- Students need to pre-register for class through their Mindbody online account HERE.
- Pre-registration window is open for 30 days from your active login.
- Online booking ends 30 mins prior to class start time.
- Please consider limiting your visits to 1/x day to allow others in the community to practice.
- If class capacity is full prior to 2 hours before class starts, you will be added to the waitlist.
By signing up for the waitlist, you are committed to attending if a spot opens up for you.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class, and another client cancels up to 2 hours prior to a class starting, you will automatically be moved into the class and you will receive an email.
- Please note that if you un-checked the box that said “Subscribe to email/text notifications” when you created your MINDBODY (MBO) account, you will NOT receive the email or text if and when you are added into a waitlisted class. Please check your email filters on your MBO account or your promotions folder to make sure you are getting notifications.
- You can also check your MindBody schedule if you are unsure if you have been moved from the waitlist and into a class, it will show up under your schedule if you are in.
- Clients are moved off of the waitlist in the order from which they were added to it.
- If you haven’t been added to the class from the waitlist within 2 hours prior to class starting, you are welcome to come to the studio and see if a spot opens up due to “no shows”.
- Please note there is no guarantee you’ll be admitted to class.
- No show spots will be added on a first come first serve basis.
Class cancellations must be submitted via your mindbody online account. Click HERE to modify your schedule.
- Early Cancel: Cancellations submitted 2 hours prior to class start time, no fee.
- Late Cancel: Cancellation submitted within 2 hours of class start time, will incur either a $15 fee members OR forfeit your drop-in.
Our membership options have expanded! Here is what we have to offer you. Click each option below to learn more or to sign up.
Auto-Renew (with contract)
$69 Limited Auto-Renew Membership (4x/month)
$119 Limited Auto-Renew Membership (8x/month)
$149 Unlimited Auto-Renew Membership
No contract – One month only
$169 Unlimited Membership
$139 Limited Monthly 8x/month
$89 Limited Monthly 4x/month
Class Pass Updates
- Mangala Yoga no longer offers class passes. Please consider purchasing a drop-in or a membership.
Staying Healthy & Clean
- Make sure you’re healthy!
- Do a self-check by taking your temperature if you have any symptoms at least 2 hours prior to class start time so you have time to cancel without incurring a $15 late cancel fee.
- Clean up after yourself–your mat, your sweat, your stuff.
- There will be extra care between classes to disinfect floors, bathrooms and high touch areas with CDC approved cleaning agents.
- Please stay home if:
- In the past 72 hours you have had any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or vomiting.
- In the past 10 days, you have been exposed to any individuals with suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- In the past 10 days, you have traveled outside the state and did not participate in the states travel testing program.
- You have recently attended a social event or gathering where social distancing and mask wearing were ignored.
Grace through the glitches
- As we know, there may be glitches to our plans.
- Please be patient with us as we navigate the re-opening of our yoga studio.
- We support you and your practice. Your health and well being is VERY important to us!
- We are doing our best. We know you are too!
Hawaii COVID-19 Resources
- Here is a resource for free testing areas in Maui.
- For the most accurate, and up-to-date COVID-19 information including general FAQs about the virus, how it is spread, and how to protect yourself, visit coronavirus.gov.
- For the most current information about Hawaii cases and current guidance, visit www.hawaiicovid19.com.
Please email us with any questions relating to our studio guidelines. We look forward to seeing you soon at Mangala Yoga Maui.